- Prescriptions and approach to patients that is required for Commission exam interviews
- Approach to patients with general diseases that a doctor encounters in patient and out patient department
- Basic procedures that a doctor on duty needs to know with relevant clinical details and paperwork
- A section on Community medicine with all the definitions and easy and tabulated approach to basic topics that can be asked from doctor during the commission exam
- Important Emergencies that a doctor may encounter while working ate periphery
- Past PPSC interview questions
- Sections on Islamiyat and and General know ledge . Few Basics that can be asked in the interview
- A separate section of Gynecology and Obstetrics in Road to PPSC with theory stuff that is of paramount importance specially for Women Medical Officers.